Thank you for choosing rupee.org (“site”). The following terms and conditions of service (these “Terms of Service“) apply to customers of the Site. You should read these Terms of Service carefully to determine which provisions apply to you, and to determine the party with which you are contracting. By using any of the services, functions, or features offered from time to time on the Site (collectively or individually, the “Services“), the customer (referred to herein as “you” or “your“) agrees to these Terms of Service.
These Terms of Service constitute the agreement and understanding with respect to the use of any or all of the Services, and any manner of accessing them, between: you and Integrated Money Limited (“IML“).
By creating an account on the Site / mobile application or by using any of the Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and completely agree to these Terms of Service in effect from time to time. If you disagree with these Terms of Service or with any subsequent amendments, changes, or updates, you may not use any of the Services; your only recourse in the case of disagreement is to stop using all of the Services.
These Terms of Service may be amended, changed, or updated by Integrated Money at any time and without prior notice to you. You should check back often to confirm that your copy and understanding of these Terms of Service is current and correct. Your non-termination or continued use of any Services after the effective date of any amendments, changes, or updates constitutes your acceptance of these Terms of Service, as modified by such amendments, changes, or updates.
The use of the Site and any Services is void where prohibited by applicable law.
1.1. Definitions: In these Terms of Service and all documents incorporated herein by reference, the following words have the following meanings unless otherwise indicated:
- 1.1.1. “AML” means anti-money laundering;
- 1.1.2. “Applicable AML/CTF Laws” means all Laws applicable to you, your Affiliate(s), or any of the Associates prohibiting money laundering or any acts, attempted acts, or material omissions or misrepresentations to conceal or disguise the identity of proceeds of any crime or terrorism or any party participating in or involved with an illegal or penalized transaction, to evade reporting requirements, or to eliminate transaction monitoring trails, which may also require programs, policies, processes, and controls to detect, prevent, report, and maintain records of money laundering, terrorist financing, or other suspicious activity;
- 1.1.3. “Affiliate” means a direct or indirect subsidiary of you, a holding company of you, and any other subsidiary of that holding company;
- 1.1.4. “Applicable Anti-Bribery/Anti-Corruption (ABAC) Laws” means all Laws prohibiting bribery, kick-backs, undue influence, or similar corrupt business practices applicable to the Party, your Affiliate(s), or any of the Associates; s
- 1.1.5. “Applicable Sanctions Laws” means all economic or financial sanctions, trade embargoes, blocking orders, asset freezes, export controls, restrictive trade measures, or antiboycott regimes that are enacted, adopted, issued, entered, promulgated, or applied by any Government to you, your Affiliates, or any of the Associates;
- 1.1.6. “Associates” means IML and each and every one of their respective shareholders, holding company or companies, direct or indirect subsidiaries, employees, contractors, agents, directors, officers, partners, affiliates, insurers, and attorneys;
- 1.1.7. “CTF” means counter-terrorist financing;
- 1.1.8. “Digital Tokens” means blockchain-based assets or rights, or other similar digital representations of rights or assets, including Bitcoins, Ethereum, Litecoins andIntegrated Money Tokens (INRM);
- 1.1.9. “FATF” means the Financial Action Task Force;
- 1.1.10. “Government” means any national, federal, state, municipal, local, of foreign branch of government, including any court, tribunal, arbitral body, department, agency, subdivision, bureau, commission, or other governmental, government appointed, or quasi-governmental authority exercising executive, legislative, judicial, regulatory, or administrative powers, authority, or functions of or pertaining to a government agency, instrumentality, or component, including any parasternal company or state-owned (majority or greater) or controlled business enterprise;
- 1.1.11. “Government Approval” means any license, authorization, consent, permit, consent, concession, ruling, permit, filing, registration, certification, exemption, or exception enacted, adopted, issued, entered, promulgated, or applied by or with any Government under applicable Laws.
- 1.1.12. “Government Official” means any person qualifying as a public official or a “foreign official” under the Applicable ABAC Laws, including but not limited to an officer or employee of any Government; a director, officer, or employee of any Person in which a Government possesses a majority or controlling interest; a candidate for public office; a political party or political party official; an officer or employee of a public international organization; and any individual who is acting in an official capacity for any Government, candidate for public office, political party, or public international organization, even if such individual is acting in that capacity temporarily and without compensation;
- 1.1.13. “Losses” has the meaning set out in paragraph 18 of these Terms of Service;
- 1.1.14. “Laws” means any federal, state, provincial, county, parish, local, or foreign statute, law, constitution, treaty, convention, executive order, judgment, injunction, decree, writ, stipulation, directive, ordinance, regulation, rule, code, rule of common law, or other similar requirement or obligation enacted, adopted, issued, entered, promulgated or applied by a Government to you, your Affiliate(s), or any of the Associates, as they may be amended, extended, consolidated, re-enacted, or replaced, from time to time;
- 1.1.15. “Person” includes an individual, association, partnership, corporation, other body corporate, trust, and any other form of legal organization or entity, either individually or collectively;
- 1.1.16. “Personal Information” means information about an identifiable individual, business, organization, or other entity, but does not include the name, title, business address, or telephone number of an employee of a business, organization, or other entity;
- 1.1.17. “Prohibited Jurisdictions” means any country, jurisdiction, or territory that is now or may become subject to Applicable Sanctions Laws; the Government or Government Officials of any such country, jurisdiction, or territory; any Person that is owned or controlled, directly or indirectly, by the foregoing, and any Person that is acting or purporting to act, directly or indirectly, for the benefit of, on behalf of, or at the direction of the foregoing;
- 1.1.18. “Prohibited Use” has the meaning set out in paragraph 12 of these Terms of Service;
- 1.1.19. “Sanctions List” means any list, annex, or supplement designating any Government, Person, vessel, or aircraft as the target of economic or financial sanctions, trade embargoes, blocking orders, asset freezes, export controls, or restrictive trade measures under Applicable Sanctions Laws, as amended, modified, or substituted from time to time, by any Government with jurisdiction over you, your Affiliate(s), or any of the Associates.
- 1.1.20. “Sanctioned Person” means any Person, Government, or Government Official that is specifically listed in any Sanctions List; or Person owned or controlled in the aggregate by one or more Persons designated in any Sanctions List or by a Prohibited Jurisdiction, and that is not subject to a Government Approval.
- 1.1.21. “Service” means any of the services, functions, or features offered on the Site;
- 1.1.22. “Site” means the Internet website www.rupee.org;
- 1.1.24. “Integrated Money” means IML;
- 1.1.25. Integrated Money Token” means the Integrated Money Digital Token issued and redeemed by Integrated Money name as INRM;
- 1.1.26. “IML” means Integrated Money Limited;
- 1.1.27. “Trading Order Book” has the meaning set out in paragraph 3 of these Terms of Service;
- 1.1.28. “Integrated Money Marks” has the meaning set out in paragraph 14 of these Terms of Service;
1.1.29. “U.S. Person” means:
- 18.104.22.168. in the case of an individual, a Person resident in or acting within the United States; and,
22.214.171.124. in any other case,
- 126.96.36.199.1. Person located or operating in the United States; or,
- 188.8.131.52.2. A Person owned 10% or more with equity share voting power by one or more Persons resident in the United States or by one or more corporations or entities incorporated in or formed in the United States; and,
- 1.1.30. “you” or “your” means the customer.
- 1.2. Headings: The headings and sub-headings in these Terms of Service are for ease of reference only and are not to be taken into account in the construction or interpretation of any provision or provisions to which they refer.
- 1.3. Extended Meanings: Unless otherwise specified in these Terms of Service, words importing the singular include the plural and vice versa and words importing gender include all genders.
- 1.4. Governing Law: These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the law of country the company is registered. Any claim or action arising from or related to these Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the land where company is registered. For the avoidance of doubt, and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, this provision expressly applies to any tort claim against Integrated Money. The venue and forum for any claim or action against or involving Integrated Money shall be the home country of IML. You unconditionally attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the British Virgin Islands and all courts competent to hear appeals therefrom. You also unconditionally agree to the exclusive forum and venue of the British Virgin Islands in all claims or actions arising from or any dispute or question of any kind relating to these Terms of Service. The doctrine of forum non convenience shall not apply in the selection of forum under these Terms of Service.
2. Licence to Use the Site:
If you comply with these Terms of Service, Integrated Money grants you the limited right to use the Site and the Services. The right to use the Site and the Services is a personal, restricted, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited licence, and it is subject to the limitations and obligations in these Terms of Service. Nothing in these Terms of Service gives you any licence (other than as set out in this paragraph), right, title, or ownership of, in, or to the Site or any of the Services.
3. About Integrated Money Tokens; General Restrictions:
Integrated Money issues and redeems Integrated Money Tokens. Integrated Money Tokens may be used, kept, or exchanged online wherever parties are willing to accept Integrated Money Tokens. Integrated Money Tokens are fully backed by the currency or property used to purchase them at issuance. Integrated Money Tokens are denominated in a range of currencies. For example, if you purchase INRM, your Integrated Moneys are fully backed by Rupees. If you cause to be issued 100.00 INRM, Integrated Money holds 100000.00 Rupees to back those Integrated Money Tokens. The range of currencies available to denominate Integrated Money Tokens is within the sole control and at the sole and absolute discretion of Integrated Money. Integrated Money Tokens are backed by money, but they are not money themselves. Integrated Money will not issue Integrated Money Tokens for consideration that is other Digital Tokens (for example, bitcoin), and will not redeem Integrated Money Tokens for other Digital Tokens; only money will be accepted upon issuance, and only money will be provided upon redemption.In order to cause Integrated Money Tokens to be issued or redeemed by Integrated Money, you must be a verified customer of Integrated Money. No exceptions will be made to this provision. The right to have Integrated Moneys redeemed or issued is a contractual right personal to you. Integrated Money must and does at all times reserve the right to refuse to issue or redeem Integrated Money Tokens, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if any act, conduct, transaction, omission, or misrepresentation:
- 3.1. Violates;
- 3.2. attempts or conspires to violate;
- 3.3. causes, aids, or abets the violation of;
- 3.4. involves a Prohibited Jurisdiction or Sanctioned Person under;
- 3.5. is suspected or believed to be blocked property, frozen assets, or economic resources, or the proceeds of any crime, terrorist financing, or corruption related to any Person or Government Official under; or,
3.6. exposes Integrated Money and its Associates to sanctions, restrictions, or penalties pursuant to,
Any applicable Laws, including but not limited to Applicable AML/CTF Laws, Applicable ABAC Laws, or Applicable Sanctions Laws. Integrated Money also reserves the right to issue or redeem Integrated Money Tokens upon receipt of any subpoena, request for information, or order under applicable Laws or from any Government or Government Official, including but not limited to any domestic or international law enforcement authority. Absent a reasonable legal justification not to redeem Integrated Money Tokens, and provided that you are a fully verified customer of Integrated Money, your Integrated Money Tokens are freely redeemable.
Persons ordinarily resident in, and nationals of, Prohibited Jurisdictions or Sanctioned Persons under Applicable Sanctions Laws; Persons and Government Officials believed or suspected to be transacting in the proceeds of corruption, bribery, or other crimes under Applicable ABAC Laws; and Persons believed or suspected to be engaged in money laundering or terrorist financing under Applicable AML/CTF Laws are not permitted to be customers of Integrated Money; are not permitted to cause Integrated Moneys to be issued or redeemed; and, are not permitted to hold or transact in Integrated Money Tokens.
Furthermore, residents of certain U.S. states are not permitted to be customers of Integrated Money; are not permitted to cause Integrated Moneys to be issued or redeemed; and, are not permitted to hold Integrated Money Tokens.
4. Risks and Limitation of Liability:
Important: Digital Token markets are volatile and shift quickly in terms of liquidity, market depth, and trading dynamics. You are solely responsible and liable: for your account on the Site; and, for knowing the true status of your Integrated Money Tokens held on the Site, even if presented incorrectly by the Site at any time. You acknowledge and agree that you are fully responsible for safeguarding access to, and any information provided through, the Site and any of the Services, including, but not limited to, private keys, usernames, passwords, and bank account details.
In the course of processing and sending any withdrawals in money, Integrated Money may be required to share your customer information with other contractual third parties. You hereby irrevocably grant full permission and authority for Integrated Money to share this information with such contractual third parties and release Integrated Money from any liability, error, mistake, or negligence related thereto.
6. No Class Proceedings:
You and Integrated Money agree that any party hereto may bring claims against the others only on an individual basis and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative action or proceeding. No adjudicator may consolidate or join more than one person’s or party’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a consolidated, representative, or class proceeding. Any relief awarded to any one Integrated Money user cannot and may not affect any other Integrated Money users.
7. Prohibited Uses: You may not:
- 7.1. use the Site or any Services in order to disguise the proceeds of, or to further, any breach of applicable laws or regulations, or to deal in any contraband Digital Tokens, funds, or proceeds;
- 7.2. purchase Integrated Money Tokens on the Site, or use any Services, with anything other than funds or Digital Tokens that have been legally obtained by you and that belong to you;
- 7.3. use the Site or any Services to interfere with or subvert the rights or obligations of Integrated Money or the rights or obligations of any other Site customer or any other third party;
- 7.4. use any Services relying on inaccurate information presented by the Site or by Integrated Money, or take advantage of any technical glitch, malfunction, failure, delay, default, or security breach;
- 7.5. use the Site or any Services to engage in conduct that is detrimental to Integrated Money or to any other Site customer or any other third party;
- 7.6. falsify any account registration details provided to Integrated Money;
- 7.7. falsify or materially omit any information or provide misleading information requested by Integrated Money, including at registration;
- 7.8. reverse-engineer, decompile, or disassemble any software running on the Site;
- 7.9. attempt to harm Integrated Money or any third party through your access to the Site or any Services, except that nothing in this subparagraph shall be construed as limiting your free speech rights under applicable law; or,
7.10. violate these Terms of Service.
Any use as described in this paragraph shall constitute a “Prohibited Use.” If Integrated Money determines that you have engaged in any Prohibited Use, Integrated Money may address such Prohibited Use through an appropriate sanction, in its sole and absolute discretion. Such sanction may include, but is not limited to, making a report to law enforcement or other authorities; confiscation of any funds or Integrated Money Tokens; and, terminating your access to any Services. Integrated Money may, at its sole and absolute discretion, seize and hand over your property to law enforcement or other authorities where circumstances warrant, in Integrated Money’s sole and absolute discretion. In such circumstance, Integrated Money has no obligation to disclose to you about any circumstances reported to or shared with any Government or law enforcement authority.
8. Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing:
Integrated Money is committed to providing you with safe, compliant, and reputable Services. Accordingly, Integrated Money insists on a customer due diligence process and implementation and ongoing analysis and reporting. This includes monitoring of and for suspicious transactions and mandatory or voluntary reporting to international regulators. Integrated Money needs to keep certain information and documentation on file pursuant to applicable law and its contractual relationships, and Integrated Money hereby expressly reserves the right to keep such information and documentation. This will apply even when you terminate your relationship with Integrated Money or abandon your application to have an account with Integrated Money.Integrated Money reserves the right to refuse registration to, or to bar transactions from or to, or terminate any relationship with, any customer for any reason (or for no reason) at any time. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, this includes, but is not limited to, any Person ordinarily resident in any Prohibited Jurisdiction; any Sanctioned Person; any Government Official or Politically Exposed Person within the meaning of the FATF’s 40 Recommendations; or, anyone that fails to meet any customer due diligence standards, requests, or requirements of Integrated Money or obligations of Applicable AML/CTF Laws, Applicable Sanctions Laws, or Applicable ABAC Laws. In lieu of refusing registration, Integrated Money may perform enhanced customer due diligence procedures. At all times, you may be subject to enhanced customer due diligence procedures in your use of the Site and any Service.
9. Intellectual Property:
Integrated Money and the Integrated Money logos, trade names, word marks, and design marks (the “Integrated Money Marks“) are trademarks of Integrated Money Limited. You agree not to appropriate, copy, display, or use the Integrated Money Marks or other content without express, prior, written permission to do so. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on Integrated Money Limited.
10. Your Representations & Warranties:
You represent and warrant to Integrated Money as follows:
- 10.1. that, if you are an individual customer, you are 18 years of age or older and that you have the capacity to contract under applicable law;
- 10.2. that, if you are not an individual customer, you have the requisite power and authority to sign and enter into binding agreements for and on behalf of the customer;
- 10.3. that you understand the risks associated with using the Site, that you are not barred from using the Site by paragraph 3 of these Terms, and that you are not otherwise prohibited by applicable law from using the Site;
- 10.4. that you will not use the Site or any Services in order to disguise the proceeds of, or to further, any breach of applicable laws or regulations, or to deal in any contraband Digital Tokens or proceeds;
- 10.5. that you will not use the Site or use any Services with anything other than funds or Integrated Money Tokens that have been legally obtained by you and that belong to you;
- 10.6. that you will not falsify any account registration details provided to Integrated Money;
- 10.7. that you will not falsify or materially omit any information or provide misleading information requested by Integrated Money in the course of, directly or indirectly relating to, or arising from your activities on the Site or use of any Services, including at registration;
- 10.8. that any trading or other instructions received or undertaken through your login credentials or from your authorized e-mail address on file with Integrated Money are deemed to be valid, binding, and conclusive, and that Integrated Money may act upon those instructions without any liability or responsibility attaching to it; and,
- 10.9. that you will fairly and promptly report all income associated with your activity on the Site pursuant to applicable law and pay any and all taxes eligible thereon.
11. No Representations & Warranties by Integrated Money:
Integrated Money makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees to you of any kind. The Site and the Services are offered strictly on an as-is, where-is basis and, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, are offered without any representation as to merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
12. Limitation of Liability & Release:
Important: Except as may be provided for in these Terms of Service, Integrated Money assumes no liability or responsibility for and shall have no liability or responsibility for any claim, application, loss, injury, delay, accident, cost, business interruption costs, or any other expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees or the costs of any claim or suit), nor for any incidental, direct, indirect, general, special, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages, loss of goodwill or business profits, work stoppage, data loss, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial losses (collectively, referred to herein as “Losses”) directly or indirectly arising out of or related to:
- 12.1. these Terms of Service;
- 12.2. the Site, and your use of it;
- 12.3. the Services, and your use of any of them;
- 12.4. any inaccurate, misleading, or incomplete statement by Integrated Money or on the Site regarding your account, whether caused by Integrated Money’s negligence or otherwise;
- 12.5. any failure, delay, malfunction, interruption, or decision (including any decision by Integrated Money to vary or interfere with your rights) by Integrated Money in operating the Site or providing any Service;
- 12.6. any stolen, lost, or unauthorized use of your account information any breach of security or data breach related to your account information, or any criminal or other third party act affecting Integrated Money or any Associate; or,
- 12.7. any offer, representation, suggestion, statement, or claim made about Integrated Money, the Site, or any Service by any Associate.
13. No Waiver:
Any failure by Integrated Money to exercise any of its respective rights, powers, or remedies under these Terms of Service, or any delay by Integrated Money in doing so, does not constitute a waiver of any such right, power, or remedy. The single or partial exercise of any right, power, or remedy by Integrated Money does not prevent either from exercising any other rights, powers, or remedies.
14. Force Majeure:
Integrated Money is not responsible for damages caused by delay or failure to perform undertakings under these Terms of Service when the delay or failure is due to fires; strikes; floods; power outages or failures; acts of God or the state’s enemies; lawful acts of public authorities; any and all market movements, shifts, or volatility; computer, server, or Internet malfunctions; security breaches or cyberattacks; criminal acts; delays or defaults caused by common carriers; acts or omissions of third parties; or, any other delays, defaults, failures or interruptions that cannot reasonably be foreseen or provided against. In the event of Force Majeure, Integrated Money is excused from any and all performance obligations and these Terms of Service shall be fully and conclusively at an end.
These Terms of Service, and any of the rights, duties, and obligations contained herein, are not assignable by you without prior written consent of Integrated Money. These Terms of Service, and any of the rights, duties, and obligations contained herein, are freely assignable by Integrated Money without notice or your consent. Any attempt by you to assign these Terms of Service without written consent is void.
If any provision of these Terms of Service, as amended from time to time, is determined to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, in whole or in part, by any court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity, voidness, or unenforceability attaches only to such provision and everything else in these Terms of Service continues in full force and effect.
Thank you for choosing rupee.org ("site"). The Site is owned and operated by Integrated Money(together "Integrated Money", "we," "our," or "us").
1. What information do we collect?
I. Information given by you to us. This is the information provided by you that you give us by:
- • registering on a www.rupee.org account;
- • using the Support Centre on the Site; or
- • corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The Personal Information most often collected and maintained in a customer file includes customer identification, email address, username, transaction history including records of payments made.
II. Information collected by our system about you. Each time you use the Services, we may automatically collect the following information, which may be considered to be Personal Information when combined with other information about you:
- • technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other device to the Internet, browser plug-in types and versions, browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system and platform; and
- • information about your visit on the site, including the dates and times you use the Site length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call the contact phone number provided on our Site.
Special categories of data.
We do not intend to collect any special categories of Personal Information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, information about your health and genetic and biometric data,religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership,).
2. Purposes for which we collect your Personal Information.
If you wish to transact on and use the Site or use the Services, Integrated Money will collect information about you for the purposes set out below. Information you provide to us.
- a) establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you;
- b) understand your needs and your eligibility for products and services;
- c) process billing and collection of any fees;
- d) conduct surveys and get feedback from you;
- e) inform you about trading and financing features;
- f) provide information to you about developments and new products, including changes and enhancements to the Site;
- g) develop, enhance, and market products and services, and provide products and services to you;
- h) deliver products and services to you;
- i) provide you with news and other matters of general interest to you as a Integrated Money customer; and,
- j) to meet Integrated Money’s legal and regulatory requirements.
It is important that the Personal Information we hold about you is current and accurate. Please keep us informed if your Personal Information changes during your relationship with us.
Information we collect about you.
Integrated Money uses IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track customers movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. For systems administration and detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes. Our web servers also automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within Integrated Money on a need-to-know basis. Integrated Money reserves the right to block access for any customer accessing the Site via a proxy service intending to conceal originating identity.
3. Legal bases on which the Personal Information is processed by us
I. We will process your Personal Information on the following grounds:
- • where it is necessary for us to perform contract with you or in your interests; and/or
- • where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. Legitimate interest means the interest of our organization in conducting and managing our business to enable us to better serve you and the best and provide you with a secure experience on the Site. (We ensure that we balance any potential impact on you and your rights before we process your Personal Information for our legitimate interests. We do not use your Personal Information for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us.)
- II. If you choose to disable or block our cookies on your computer or other device you will need to do this through your browser. Click on the ‘Help’ menu on your particular browser to learn how to manage your cookie preferences. Alternatively, you can visit aboutcookies.org for comprehensive information on how to manage cookies.
- III. We set cookies (first party cookies) on web pages, however, where we require additional information, we may also allow other companies to host cookies on our Site (third party cookies). These companies have been carefully selected by us and are required to meet contractual obligations they have with us.
The cookies on the Site may be from any of the following categories:
- I. Strictly Necessary cookies – these are used for technical reasons and are necessary to enable the Site to operate efficiently so that you can navigate the Site with ease and use specific features. These include, for example, cookies that help us to debug any errors. If these cookies are blocked or disabled, some of the Site may not operate effectively.
- II. Analytical cookies – these record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Site and the advertising displayed on it (if any) more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.We may share information that we collect through cookies, in aggregated form, with carefully selected third parties for the purposes set out above, unless you disable or block cookies.
- III. Functionality cookies – these are used to improve the functionality of the Site and make it easier to use. They help us to identify you as a repeat customer of the Site and help us remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
5. Security and confidentiality
- I. Integrated Money is committed to protecting your privacy. Internally, only people with a business need to know Personal Information, or whose duties reasonably require access to it, are granted access to customers’ Personal Information. They will only process your Personal Information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
- II. The Site’s systems and data are periodically reviewed to ensure that you are getting a quality service and that leading security features are in place. We have put in place procedures to deal with any actual or suspected data breach and will notify you.
I. You agree that we have the right to share your Personal Information with:
- • Any member of our group, which means our contractors, affiliates, employees, representatives, subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- • Our service providers, to the extent necessary to supply the Services to you.
- • Selected third parties, including analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of the Services.
II. We will also disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
- • If Integrated Money or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- • If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our clients, or others. Integrated Money reserves the right to share current and historical bids, asks, and market prices; opening and closing range prices; high–low prices; trade prices; estimated and actual trade volumes; settlement prices; and other aggregate data and information related to the Digital Tokens displayed on the Site.
- I. Your Personal Information will be transferred to, and stored in our secure server.
- II. Personal Information and other data may therefore be exported outside of the jurisdiction in which you reside. Your Personal Information may be processed and stored in a foreign country or countries. Under those circumstances, the governments, courts, law enforcement, or regulatory agencies of that country or those countries may be able to obtain access to your Personal Information through foreign laws. You need to be aware that the privacy standards of those countries may be lower than those of the jurisdiction in which you reside.
- III. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. While we do our utmost to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us over the email or through the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
IV. EEA customers only
8. Your Rights
I. All Customers
You may access and verify your Personal Information held by Integrated Money by accessing the Site dashboard anytime during the tenure of your association with Integrated Money.
II. EEA Customers
You have a number of rights in relation to how we process your Personal Information. These include the right to:
- • access the Personal Information that we may hold about you;
- • rectify any inaccurate Personal Information that we may hold about you;
- • have your Personal Information erased in certain circumstances, for example, where it is no longer necessary for us to process your Personal Information to fulfill our processing purposes; or where you have exercised your right to object to the processing;
- • restrict the processing of your Personal Information where, for example, the information is inaccurate or it is no longer necessary for us to process such information or where you have exercised your right to object to our processing;
- • object to the processing of your Personal Information which may be exercised in certain circumstances, for example, where we are processing your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, or where your own legitimate interests outweigh ours; and
- • have your data ported to a new service provider if you no longer wish to use the Services.
- • You can access any of the above information through accessing your dashboard on Site.
No fee usually required.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information or to exercise any of your other rights. We may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What we may need from you.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time limit to respond.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests as soon as possible. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests.
9. Other Sites and protecting your personal Information
- II. Integrated Money takes all reasonable endeavours to protect and safeguard Personal Information, but there are protective measures you should take, as well. Do not share your Personal Information with others unless you clearly understand the purpose of their request for it and you know with whom you are dealing. Do not keep sensitive Personal Information in your e-mail inbox or on Webmail. If you are asked to assign passwords to connect you to your Personal Information, you should use a secure password and always use two-factor authentication (2FA), where available. You should change your password regularly.
International anti-spam legislation and best practices in the industry require informed, opt-in consent to receiving commercial electronic messages; a meaningful unsubscribe option for recipients; and, proper identification of message senders.
Integrated Money needs your consent to communicate with you electronically to inform you about trading and financing features; to provide information to you about developments and new products, including changes and enhancements to the Site, to establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you, to understand your needs and your eligibility for products and services, to recommend particular products, services, and opportunities to you, to develop, enhance, and market products and services, and provide products and services to you, to process billing and collection of any fees, to conduct surveys and get feedback from you; to deliver products and services to you; to provide you with news and other matters of general interest to you as a customer and to meet Integrated Money’s legal and regulatory requirements.
From time to time, Integrated Money receives information requests about its customers from law enforcement agencies around the world. This page is here to provide you and law enforcement with information about how these requests are processed.
When Integrated Money is contacted, law enforcement is generally interested in two types of data: information about customers’ identities and information about their activities using Integrated Money Tokens.
When information requests are received, Integrated Money requires that it be accompanied by appropriate legal process. This can vary from place to place. For example, production orders, search warrants, and subpoenas may all amount to legal process. Integrated Money reviews each order to determine that it has valid legal basis and that any response is narrowly tailored to ensure that only the data to which law enforcement is entitled is provided.
Integrated Money also reserves the right to make disclosures to authorities in order to protect itself, any Associates, and its customers.
Notice: Undefined variable: masonry_template_key in /var/www/html/metaphorcoin/wp-content/themes/pursuitx-child/templates/inrmLegal.php on line 611